North Carolina Professional Corporation
- Used when forming a new NC Corporation. (PA, PC, Inc.)
North Carolina Professional Limited Liability Company
- Used when forming a new NC Company. (PLLC)
Out of State Corporations
- For use by out of state firms that are going to offer services in North Carolina. (PA, PC, Inc.)
Out of State Limited Liability Companies
- For use by out of of state firms that are going to do business in North Carolina. (PLLC)
Firm Name Change Form
- Use this form if you need to change the name of the firm. For use by any of the above listed entities.
Licensure by Reciprocity
- Must have NCARB certification to use this form.
Licensure by Reciprocity without NCARB
- Direct Reciprocity is reserved for individuals who do not qualify for NCARB certification.
Application to take ARE
- To be used to apply to take the ARE via the traditional method.
Early Eligibility Option - Application to take the ARE
- Early Eligibility Option requires completion of the NAAB degree and a minimum of 2000 hours of the IDP.